In order to create the highest quality product, please adhere to the following specifications when creating/uploading artwork:
• JPEG, PNG, GIF or TIFF files
• T-shirts: 16"H x 14"W (2400 pixels x 2100 pixels), minimum of 150 dpi
• Other products: Please see dimensions in the product designer. Minimum of 150 dpi.
If your image is bigger than these sizes, it will turn out even better since it will be printed at an even higher resolution than the minimum.
• We cannot make any altercations to original, uploaded art.
• Print locations on t-shirts are front and back.
• Embroidery locations on t-shirts are left and right pocket.
• Please pay attention to bleed lines, especially on digital koozies.
• Direct to garment printing (DTG) does not provide exact color tone match. We will provide every effort to match your colors. We have certain limitations on the following colors: Hot pink (magenta), turquoise, teal, gray, and any neon type color. Those colors do not print well. It is not advised to upload images in colors such as hot pink. Hot pink will most likely turn out red on the final product. Lighter pinks such as those used for breast cancer awareness turn out true to color.
• Review the image “quality bar” in the product designer before submitting your order. Green is excellent. Yellow is okay. DO NOT submit if the color bar is red. The artwork will be extremely blurred and pixelated.
• On dark colored t-shirts, you may see a discolored area. This is from a treatment process that is required for printing. Please turn the t-shirt inside out and wash to remove the discolored area.